Buying a home? Go to www.KevinSmithSells.com to perform a home search
Today I want to talk about the five reasons that you need a professional at your side when entering the real estate market.
1. The paperwork. Selling a home involves a lot of paperwork. Therefore, you need to work with a professional who can help guide you through these documents. In my business, I use a transaction coordinator to make sure that all your paperwork is completed correctly.
2. All the steps. Between negotiations, appraisals, and inspections, there are a lot of things that need to be done when selling a home. You will definitely want a professional on your side to help you through these steps.
3. Negotiations. When it comes time to sell, you’ll want to have someone representing your best interests. Having an agent working on your behalf will ensure that you earn the best price and the best terms.
4. Valuing the home. Pricing a home correctly can be difficult. Having someone who understands your local market and who isn’t emotionally connected to your property will help you determine a fair price. This will allow you to earn the best deal for your home.
5. The current market. The national news does highlight different markets and how they are changing, but you will need to work with an agent who knows your specific market. With a real estate professional like myself, it'll be easier for you to get that information and it'll help you sell your home in the shortest amount of time for the most money.
If you have any additional questions about this or if you're interested in learning more about buying or selling, please feel free to reach out to me. I look forward to speaking with you soon.